We provide opportunities for you! Join OGDO to explore them.
At ODGO, we hire talent, not people. We create opportunities for people who are passionate
about their work and can make a difference. We identify their hidden potential, nurture their
talent by creating a space to rediscover themselves.
ODGO believes that a healthy corporate environment is essential to motivate our employees to be productive and efficient. We build a happy workplace so that you enjoy working with us.
Drop Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success
according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
We are urgently hiring for Senior PHP Developerwhich is responsible for both back-end and software development.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends.
Excellent knowledge in working with Mysql database, Payment gateway, social media API and other 3rd party api integration. Hands-on experience on MVC frameworks like Laravel, Zend, CodeIgniter etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Strong knowledge of PHP (CodeIgniter framework) & MYSQL skills.
* Build efficient, testable and reusable Code Igniter PHP modules.
* Solve complex performance problems.
* Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
* Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
* Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
* Understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
* Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
* Understanding of MVC is essential.
* Good Knowledge about Code security.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Proven experience and skills in requirement Analysis, planning, Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Code Review, Defect fixing with problem solving ability.
* Good Communication skills.
* Job Location:Calicut
* Experience:2-3 years
* Qualification :BE(Comp/IT), BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA
* Looking for candidates who can join urgently.